Martin Libhart is based in Wichita, Kansas and possesses a varied professional background, with current photographic emphasis in architectural photography, legal claims photo documentation, and automotive imaging. Martin previously practiced as a licensed architect for over 20 years, followed by an ultimate career of operations management in education, including as interim superintendent of one of the largest public school districts in the midwest. Martin is currently the Associate Publisher and Director of Photography for Nostalgia Drag World magazine, a publication devoted to nostalgia drag racing in the U.S. and overseas. His passion for automobiles – including current ownership of a variety of classic cars – has led to ongoing work with classic cars, street rods, and race cars as special photographic subjects with unique color, styling, and artistic lines.
Current professional photographic services include:
Copyright: Martin Libhart – All Rights Reserved.
- Commercial real estate exteriors/interiors
- Custom/classic cars and hot rods
- Construction project documentation
- Legal/construction claims
- Fine art imaging
- Prints: Many of the images shown in this gallery are available in sizes up to 24x36. To order prints, add single images or entire galleries to your shopping cart by selecting the "Buy" button. Sizes available for each specific image will appear at that time. Your order will be processed by a professional photo processing lab and shipped directly to your specified address. Please note that the watermark on all website images WILL NOT appear on your purchased prints. The watermark is used to protect images from online copying or reproduction.
- Custom Prints: Custom sizes are available on request.
NOSTALGIA DRAG WORLD magazine: www.NostalgiaDragWorld.com
- Fine Art images and prints: Please contact Martin if you are interested in discussing special commissioned work, or purchasing signed works. Signed prints can be purchased individually and include a certificate to authenticate the signature.
© Martin Libhart